It is a face-to-face workshop with technical and practical content. We will learn to:
- Know what aromatherapy is and the different interpretations of this term.
- We will know what essential oils are, and the reason for their aroma, as well as the active principles linked to them.
- How to use essential oils safely.
- How to make two simple and homemade preparations.
The student will take home
- The technical documentation from the workshop
- Two preparations made in the course, with the essential oils of your choice.
- What is aromatherapy?
- Why does an essential oil has an aroma?
- Dialectic and interpretations.
- Scientific evidence of the practice of aromatherapy.
- Aromatherapy vs traditional use of essential oils.
- Aromas and stimulation of senses.
- Safe use of essential oils.
- Practice 1: preparation of a massage oil with essential oils.
- Practice 2: preparation of an aromatic chocolate ( soy melt ) with a high concentration of essential oils.
- We will address technical concepts and, above all, we will put what we have learned into practice.
- We will use raw material and preparations that can be easily reproduced at home.
- It will be a small group, so we can all put into practice the concepts acquired.
- We will deliver printed, clear and practical information to reproduce or modify the elaborations of the course.
- The course includes everything necessary for its realization: documentation, raw material and utensils for the elaboration.
- Course registration: €35.
- FFP2 mask.
- Very eager to learn and have fun.
- WhatsApp: 608 25 36 15
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @lamarihuela