Biphasic night application serum with 100% natural ingredients
Biphasic night application serum with 100% natural ingredients
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps delay the aging process of the skin thanks to its ability to promote the synthesis of collagen and ceramides naturally occurring in our dermis. In conjunction with the vitamin E in this serum, it helps to reduce pigmentation and age spots. Our body does not have the capacity to generate this molecule and, therefore, our skin is completely dependent on its external contribution.
- Coenzyme Q10. This compound activates cell metabolism and protects the skin against free radicals. Strengthens the immune system and prevents premature aging of the skin induced by light. It also helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles. Coenzyme Q10 is a compound that the body generates naturally, however, it begins to decrease after age 35.
- Calendula extract. It is one of the most important botanical active ingredients in cosmetics. It has healing, anti-inflammatory properties, improves skin circulation and is indicated for dry, cracked skin, with blemishes, sensitive, irritated skin, baby skin and sun protection products. It has great healing and regenerative power. In addition, it favors the production of collagen and is a good ally in the treatment of acne.
- Jambú extract, known in cosmetics as “biological botox”. This ingredient provides a micro-relaxing and inhibitory effect on the tensions that occur when muscles contract. Helps to stimulate, reorganize and reinforce the collagen network.
- Astragalus extract. This extract has a high concentration of saponins, which help lengthen the life cycle of dermis cells, promote the creation of fibroblasts, and help prevent collagen degradation.
- Sacha inchi oil. It is a non-greasy oil highly valued in cosmetics due to its richness in unsaturated fatty acids, especially Omega 3, 6 and 9, alpha linolenic acid, linoleic acid and oleic acid. In addition, it has a high percentage of tocopherols, vitamin E and vitamin A. It is a great ally against skin aging, dry skin, skin with imperfections and is compatible with sensitive skin prone to irritation or inflammation.
- Prickly pear seed oil, with a high concentration of natural tocopherols, linoleic acid, oleic acid and phytosterols. This makes it a great ally against dry, mature or flaking skin. It has restructuring and moisturizing properties and helps reduce wrinkles and dark circles.
- Sea buckthorn oil regenerates, strengthens and soothes the skin. It has a high content of vitamin E and A. It protects the skin from free radicals and strengthens its natural protective barrier. It is suitable for dry, cracked skin and mature skin.
- Safflower oil. This oil has a high content of linoleic acid and omega 6. It helps to keep the skin healthy and fights the signs of premature aging.
- Wheat germ oil. The vitamin E content in the form of alpha-tocopherol in wheat germ oil is one of the highest among vegetable oils. This circumstance gives it great cellular anti-oxidant and anti-free radical power. It is recommended for the treatment of mature, dry skin with blood flow problems. It is very good for scar care. In addition, it contains vitamins A, B, D, E and K and more than 60% polyunsaturated fatty acids. Helps prevent premature skin aging.
- Squalene from olive oil. This active substance is compatible with any skin because it is very similar to the fats that it naturally has. Helps protect and regenerate the skin barrier thanks to its defensive functions; It has antioxidant effects, protects cells from damage caused by free radicals, and also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is soft to the touch and is easily absorbed without leaving a greasy feeling. It is excellent for treating dry, dehydrated and irritated skin, for slowing down skin aging and for treating problems such as psoriasis or eczema.
- Rosehip oil. One of the most used assets for the treatment of dry or damaged skin, either due to the effects of ultraviolet rays or other external agents. Helps delay the first signs of aging. It has a very rich composition in essential fatty acids (omega 3, omega 6 and linoleic acid), antioxidants and vitamins (retinol or vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E). Protects the skin from dehydration, improving its appearance, since it prevents excess water loss through the epidermis.
- Jojoba oil is not really an oil, but a wax ester. It is the extract of the jojoba tree seed and is very similar to the acid mantle of our skin. It is very easily absorbed and is dry to the touch. It softens, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and deeply nourishes the skin, making it look rejuvenated. Protects against dehydration and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It also contains provitamin A and E.
- Argan oil. It is well known for its anti-aging and antioxidant properties. It acts by moisturizing, firming, protecting and nourishing the skin. It has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids and is suitable for all skin types and all ages. It is rich in vitamin E in the form of alpha-tocopherol, and protects cells from free radicals that damage the skin. It is a great ally to prevent the proliferation of fungi and sunburn, acting as an antiseptic for minor injuries. In fact, it has also traditionally been used for the treatment of dermatological diseases such as neurodermatitis, psoriasis, chicken pox, cases of eczema and juvenile acne.
- Hazelnut oil. It is a very nourishing oil with a dry touch suitable for dry, sensitive, mature skin or skin with circulation problems. It is ideal for damaged skin for the treatment of scars or to relieve skin from damage caused by the sun.
- Olive oil. Extra virgin olive oil, which provides protection against the most harmful environmental factors with which we live today. It has perfect emollient properties for dry and rough skin, in addition to providing deep hydration, it contains numerous vitamins with antioxidant effects. Together with coconut oil, olive oil achieves optimal and balanced cleaning, while providing additional nutrition to the skin.
- Sesame oil. It is an oil widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. Nourishes and hydrates the skin. It helps combat flaccidity and is effective in sunburns and wrinkles. It acts as a natural sunscreen due to its high content of vitamin E.